PROGRAMME AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
This programme aims to provide the student with the necessary competencies and abilities
to become a valuable asset in the workplace and driver of productivity in the office. This
programme provides an overview of the types of skills required to operate in a busy office
At the end of the programme, the students should be able to:
1. Prepare business letters, memos and email communication;
2. Create business documents using business software applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, databases, presentation
3. Execute office procedures such as reception, mail processing, email communication, managing diaries, telephone communication, meeting participation etc.
4. Generate, maintain and retrieve manual and electronic records;
5. Use effective interpersonal communications in the workplace
There are no formal prerequisites; however, applicants are expected to possess basic
communications skills and a general interest in office administration.